SOUTH WEST SECURITY & SECURITY TRAINING PROVIDERS
Who are we?
Patronus Security UK Ltd is a leading south west security and security training company offering solutions for businesses, individuals, events and private functions – the only security company in the area to offer all aspects of security within one business. Areas we cover include: Exeter, Plymouth, Taunton, Torquay, and surrounding areas throughout Devon, Cornwall and Somerset.
Our head office is in Exmouth, Devon. Established in 2008 we have grown steadily year on year and our security teams operate from Bristol in the north to Cornwall in the south. We are proud to be an Approved Contractor for the Security Industry Authority (SIA), a SMAS Worksafe Contractor Member, CHAS member and a member of the Victim Care PCC Scheme
Our security training centre is accredited by Highfield.
What to look for in your security provider:
You’ve Googled and have a few quotes, what now? We all know the cheapest offering doesn’t always equate to a good service, so here are a few extras to look for within your quote:
- Established history – we’ve got it. Ten years proven experience with local, national & global clients. We’re not a fly-by-night, here today gone tomorrow outfit
- SIA Approved Contractor – We work exceptionally hard each year to retain our Approved Contractor status with the Security Industry Authority. This means the SIA have robustly tested our processes and methods of working, and given us their seal of approval.
- Staff screening & vetting – Our staff are all screened to British Standard 7858 (a 12 week vetting process) this means we know exactly who we are placing in your business and their full background. Each member of staff has a full screening and vetting report. Our staff are our greatest asset, providing professionalism, exceptional customer service, reliability and integrity.
- Fully insured & safe? – A £10 million public & employer liability insurance policy gives you comfort and peace of mind that whatever the circumstances, we’re fully covered. Our CHAS & SMAS accreditation also give credence to our commitment to safe working.
- 24 hour contact – Our duty mobile is manned around the clock. Security isn’t a 9-5 business so we’re on hand to help all hours of the day and night.
- An open office – If you’d like to pop into our office to discuss your security needs we’re always available with a pot of coffee.
To find out how we can help you, call us on 01392 49 49 59 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have extensive experience of working on construction sites, solar farms and wind farms, all of which are an increasingly common sight here in the south west. Services we offer range from gate duties, site locking/unlocking and site patrols to security risk assessments and consultancy. Our static guards are familiar with and understand the nature and requirements of such assignments and are available for round the clock guarding of your assets and valuables. Among our clients are major UK construction companies as well as local government.
Click Here to find out more about Patronus Security Static Guards, covering Exeter, Plymouth, Torquay and Taunton.
When it isn’t practical or financially viable to contract in a static guard, a mobile patrol may well be the answer. Our liveried security vehicles are a highly effective visual deterrent to unwanted visitors to your business, property or land. Our patrols operate 24/7, 365 days a year with guards completing security logs for your peace of mind. Our mobile patrols also provide a lock/unlocking service for your site when it isn’t convenient for you or your staff to do so. Our clients include local city councils, business parks and industrial estates.
Click Here to find out more about Patronus Security Mobile Security, covering Exeter, Plymouth, Torquay and Taunton.
Key Holding Services
Let us take the stress out of responding to those middle of the night alarm call outs by allowing us to hold your keys. Our guard will be on site within 30 minutes to re-set a false alarm, log events and update you during more sociable hours. Where there has been a genuine intruder our guard will remain on site and patrol until Police officers attend the scene. A full log will be provided.
Rural Crime Security
Devon has more than its fair share of farmland and small holdings and therefore more than its fair share of rural crime. Diesel, vehicles, tools and machinery are the most common targets for thieves. We can offer everything from mobile patrols, CCTV, security lights and ‘smart’ padlocks to simple security signage.
Vacant Property Inspections
We can keep an eye on your vacant property when you’re not able to. Whether it’s a vacant private dwelling or an empty retail space, empty buildings attract unwanted attention and visitors. Our staff will attend your property as often as required, inspect the property inside and out and provide a report. We can also give access for workmen and contractors and take meter readings if necessary.
Click Here to find out more about Patronus Security Vacant Property Inspections covering Exeter, Plymouth, Torquay and Taunton